Great news to all folks out there…Google offers 5GB free of space for everyone with a G-mail account…..just visit www.drive.google.com, to see all the Docs, Files and Folders you had synced.
It comes with multiple views providing you with the flexibility of:
- My Drive: Everything in your Google Drive on the web that you want to sync to other devices where the Google Drive application is installed. Automatically includes everything you’ve created or uploaded/synced.
- Shared with me: Files that others have shared with you.
- Starred: Files, folders, and Google Docs that you’ve deemed as star-worthy.
- Activity: Everything in your Google Drive in the order it was last updated.
- Recently opened: Everything you’ve recently viewed or worked on in the order it was last updated.
- Search by title, type, and more in the search box at the top of your screen.
- Sort your Documents List by title, date modified, storage used, and more.
- Preview a file, folder, or Google Doc before you open it by hovering your cursor over the title
After installing Google Drive on your PC, MAC, LINUX or Mobile Phone, you will be able to access and sync everything in the online My Drive with Google Drive folder on your computer.
It allows you to:
- Drag files in and out of the folder
- Rename files
- Move files and folders around
- Edit and save
- Move to trash
- Switch between multiple Google Drive accounts for your Mac/PC (mjawaid.wordpress.com)